Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Final presentation is over! AND NOT SATISFIED!



My semester 2 final model


BEYOND THE ABYSS

Here is how it begin,



Using the concept of Meteorite,


This is my prototype model,



My final model,










BUT!! MY MODEL IS JUZ A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! da panel told me my design is monotonous... MONOTONOUS?! how come?. I question myself. n finally think of it as a piece of crap. Sadly, all my work juz went down da drain.. sad ending to all my hard n heart work... i've spend 4 to 5 days sleepless nites for nothing.. Da most hurtful thing is da panel wrote tat im BAD attitude in da marking scheme. haiz... really cant do anything now.. I hav no bright future to be an architect at all. Feel lik giving up in architecture for now... Today was really a bad day for me.. T.T

No comments: