Saturday, March 5, 2011

1st day in Geelong

Ah.. INTERNET!! atlast i can start blogging again...
Sorry dear, was suppose to update my blog daily for u to see~ ^^ Well, since i juz got the internet so here goes>
20 - 21st Feb 2011
While at the Kuching International Airport, finally i get to meet up wif my dear's mum. She wanted to see me as well as my dear. Gosh.. missing her very much already.... >.< While i reach KLIA, was hungry so i go grab me a burger at McD wif my frens. We waited for a bout 4 hours at the airport. Then i manage to phone my dear b4 i board the plane. It has been a pretty long hours flight of 8 hours to reach Melb airport. Then again, i did not enjoy the long flight as sum kids keep running around making noises in the plane.. even didnt get a good nite sleep coz of the baby keep crying next to me..
Finally, reaching melb airport. i could oledy feel the chill from the cold wheather outside. "DEAKIN UNIVERSITY", as i saw a guy holding a large cardboard banner. Meeting up wif the uni staff and the driver name Steven. haha. which has da same name as my fren. We got our bags and was ready to leave and was on or way to Geelong using a van. It was about 45 mins. till we reach Geelong.
Reaching Ryrie Hall, the apartment tat me and my frens are going to stay for a year, we got out from the van and it was very cold and breezy than the last time i came to melb. Although it was still summer but it was lik 15 degrees tat nite. XD
Here are sum photos of my room.




3 comments:

Jane HopeInHIM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane HopeInHIM said...

nice one eddy, a brand new start over there! all the best, btw your room is spacious :))

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

haha hey Jane! how r u? erm not tat spacious coz im sharing wif ah hong. XD